Tuesday, August 03, 2010

WTIAS No. 5 - Good Times by The Last Tycoons

Sugiro tentar uma vez sem ler a letra.
<a href="http://thelasttycoons.bandcamp.com/track/good-times">Good Times by The Last Tycoons</a>
Press F5 if the audio does not appear.

All these people I once ____ so ____
All ____ me now and it’s ____ clear
We’ve both been ____ all our ____
Soon it’s gone ____ and ____ us dry

It gets ____
Oh it gets ____
Now the good times are ____

This ____ that I ____ so well
Now it won't ____ to say ____
I´m ____ to ____ and don't want to ____
To play that losing roll ____ ____ again

But it's ____
Yeah it's ____
That the good times are ____

I ____ your ____ yesterday
____ you once or ____ for the ____
The ____ down the stage is ____
The clock was cruel ____ ____
I sat ____ and listened ____
Now ____ me isn’t that ____ chivalry
We said good bye and I ____ to say
I’ve ____ been ____ ____ you in my way