Thursday, July 08, 2010

WTIAS No. 2 - I am lion by The Cast of Cheers

Sugiro tentar ao menos uma vez sem ler a letra.
<a href="http://thecastofcheers.bandcamp.com/track/i-am-lion">I am lion by The Cast of Cheers</a>
Press F5 if the audio does not appear.
Morning, ____ another ____
I have ____ so many that my ____ could ____ _____
Oh these days all ____ ____ one
Lunchtime after ____ after _____ meets the ____

I ____ to be unimpressed (with)
The ____ that you ____ with your ____ under stress...
...show me ____ about your _____
Than you could ____ show me ____ you ____ that I was there

I ____ will ____ you
The closer that you ____
The closer is the ____
My open ____ on the ____ blue
The closer that you ____
The closer I am to ____

____ this, I can never ____
I ____ keep on ____
I ____ never ____the same
Hour glass, you are a ____ guide
Of my nature and ___ you are ____ my ____

lyrics