Sunday, July 25, 2010

WTIAS No. 4 - Ali Hewson



My ____ ____ has always been my ____ and ____ having had my ____ I ____ much more ____ of what was ____ on ____ the ____, the ____ and I wanted ____ be ____ to buy ____ for my ____ that ____ made ____ other people’s ____. [Right]

So ____ was a ____ of ____ ideas that kind of ____ ____. And if you look ____ any ____ ____ one ____ the first ____ that ____ is the ____ ____, starts with a ____ of ____ ____, litlle ____ ____. In Africa the ____ ____ was ____ there so it seemed like the ____ ____ to ____, but ____ the ____ we ____ ____ factories that ____ ____. [Ok]. And ____ this ____ what they ____ in ____ of those ____ ____ is ____. They just ____ more ____ to ____ their ____ factories ____.

[So you ____ ____ the ____ that are already ____ and then help them ____ it ____. Ok. ____ it. Great].

Exactly. And ____ by ____ ____, I mean, ____ such a ____ ____, you know, it’s ____ much ____ at this ____. But working ____ ____ to ____ ____ their ____. You know, ____ go ____ there. They ____ ____ they can ____. They ____ and ____ do ____ ____ or whatever. So it ____ them more ____ then to ____ companies ____ ____ if they have ____ ____.